Songs, Tabs, etc.
- 123 Ukulele Play! Twenty-one progressive two-chord songs are covered in this songbook, the first volume of a much larger project that will cover all major, minor, dominant and diminished chords – one chord at a time.
- 2-Chord Christmas Songbook, The : 34 hand-picked carols that only require two chords each. Chord diagrams for ukulele, guitar and baritone ukulele. Also available on Amazon and video playlist on YouTube.
- Daily Ukulele, The : 365 Songs for Better Living by Jim and Liz Beloff. One of the best options for ukulele clubs to legally get their sheet music. There’s also a Leap Year Edition with an additional 366 songs.
- Thirteen for Halloween : Ukulele Edition. 13 fun songs by M Ryan Taylor celebrating all things that go bump in the night. The original album and a video playlist on YouTube.
- Large ukulele tablature dry erase board. 22″ x 16″ – Great tool for ukulele clubs, teachers, and your average uke noodler.
Song Sheet PDFs
These song sheets include melody, lyrics and ukulele chords.
- Behold that Star : An excellent Christmas spiritual arranged for 2 voices or a 2-part children’s choir.
- Blood on the Saddle : So morbid, its humorous. My favorite ‘cowboy’ song.
- Didn’t My Lord Deliver Daniel, Didn’t My Lord Deliver Daniel 2-part, Didn’t My Lord Deliver Daniel 2-part with Descant, Didn’t My Lord Deliver Daniel Choir Only : One of my favorite spirituals.
- I’m a Giraffe (Round for 3) : Just for fun, a little round I composed.
- The Itsy Bitsy Spider : Classic children’s song. Includes regular and 1-finger chord version with altered melodic notes.
- Mister Rabbit : Fantastic children’s folk tune.
- O Holy Night : This Christmas song made big waves in the U.S. before the Civil War due to it’s abolitionist leaning lyrics.
- ‘O Sole Mio : The famous song made even more famous by the Three Tenors.
- Rise Up, Shepherd and Follow : Another excellent Christmas spiritual arranged for 2 voices or a 2-part children’s choir.
- Stars and Stripes Forever – Eb (Original Key) | Stars and Stripes Forever – D (Easier) | Stars and Stripes Forever – C (Easiest) : The classic march with original words by Sousa himself.
- There is a Haunted House in the Town : Parody of “There is a Tavern in the Town” for Halloween.
- Three Blind Mice : Classic children’s song. Includes regular and 1-finger chord version with altered melodic notes.
- Two by Two (Round for 4) : Another round, just for fun, celebrating Noah’s Ark.
- We Wish You a Merry Christmas : Classic Christmas tune (lyrics and chords only).
- Where is He? (Round for 3) : Original Christmas setting of the words of the Three Kings.
- You’re a Grand Old Flag & You’re a Grand Old Flag – Tab Only : George M. Cohan’s classic piece of Americana arranged for two, or more, ukuleles.
Instrumental Ukulele Tab PDFs
These pdfs include Treble Clef and Tablature.
- Kingsfold (Ukulele Tablature Solo) : This famous tune has been used for hymn-texts such as “If You Could Hie to Kolob,” “O Sing a Song of Bethlehem” & “I Heard the Voice of Jesus Say.”
- March of the Spiders (Ukulele Tablature Solo) : An instrumental from my larger work, The Giant’s Heart.
- Napoli (Ukulele Tablature Solo) : This original tune reminded me of Italian.
Soprano Ukulele Chord Charts
- 1 Finger Ukulele Chord Chart (PDF) by M Ryan Taylor : 50 One-finger Chords for the Soprano Ukulele. This chart will help you get started playing the ukulele as quickly as possible. Many of these ‘jazzy’ sounding chords can be substituted in place of more common, but more difficult, 2, 3 & 4 finger chords.
- Michelle Kiba’s Ukulele Chord Chart (PDF), from Pa Mele ‘O Hokulea ‘Ukulele Academy. A good set of standard chords.
- Michael DaSilva’s Ukulele Chord Chart (PDF), from the DaSilva Ukulele Company. This chart shows the chord relationships to the keys that they belong to. Very useful!