Become a Sponsor
- Donate an Ukulele or Ukulele/Music-related products for festival-related contests and give-aways. Exposure for your brand at the festival and/or on the radio as well as recognition on this site and a mention on our blog. Contact email@example.com to arrange it.
- 1 year of Top of Site sponsorship for $250. Your 100 x 200 pixel logo linked to your site for one full year will be the first thing seen by thousands of ukulele enthusiasts. You will also be listed in all 2012 festival press releases as an official sponsor. Only
fivethree available. Thank You to MYA-MOA Ukuleles and Lichty Guitars!
- 1 year of Sidebar advertising for $175. Get the same kind of exposure as top of site sponsors for a 100 x 200 pixel logo linked to your site, only on the side.
- Would you like to distribute a promotional item at the festival? Ukulele Chord Charts, Stickers, Magnets, Notecards, Notepads and more are possibilites. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your idea.
- SOLD : Thank you to OHANA Ukuleles!
There is one Postcard sponsorship available for $275. 5000 4×6 postcards will be distributed to promote the festival at music and other stores, workplaces, libraries, as well as civic, senior and recreation centers. The entire color back side of the postcard is yours for your artwork and information.
- Tax-deductable donations of any size to support the festival may be made out to The Timpanogos Arts Foundation (the registered 501c3, non-profit arm of the American Fork Arts Council) and sent to Ukulele Play! C/O Vocal Works, 856 N 350 W, American Fork, UT 84003.
Booths for Vendors
- Set up a booth at the uke fest : $50 per 8′x10′ space.
You’re responsible for taking care of your own sales tax paperwork.