Welcome to Ukulele Play!
Utah Ukulele Classes, Bootcamps & Lessons
- Wednesday Evenings at 6:30pm : Power Up Ukulele Classes. This is an all-levels class that includes group lessons and individualized instruction. See the calendar below for starting dates. Classes are $45 for a six-week session and are limited to 10 students. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a spot.
- Wednesday Evenings at 7:30pm : Rehearsals for UFO HUM (Ukes for Others : Happy Ukulele Movement), our performance group. We welcome confident beginners to advanced players. Contact email@example.com for details or to arrange to come observe a rehearsal. New music start dates are August 12, 2015 and January 6, 2016.
- Ukulele Bootcamps for absolute beginners are held periodically in various locales (see calendar below). Traveling Bootcamps are also available for groups of almost any size by appointment (PDF eBrochure). Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to book.
Ukulele Books from M. Ryan Taylor
Click a title for descriptions, contents and video playlists. From newest to oldest . . .
- Christmas Carols for Ukulele Orchestra : 12 Classic Carols
- The Haunted Ukulele : 59 Spooky Songs to Cast a Spell on Your Audience
- Christmas on 34th Street : 34 3-4 Chord Christmas Classics for Ukulele
- Two Chord Camp Songs for Ukulele : 32 Silly, Funny, Crazy Songs
- The Two Chord Christmas Songbook : 34 Lesser-known Christmas Gems
“Don’t worry about being too old or too young for joining the ukulele community. Most ukulele groups have members ranging in age from teenagers up to pensioners and a good gender balance. Most groups welcome beginners . . . no matter who you are you’ll get a warm welcome.” ~Alistair Wood, Ukulele for Dummies