- Ukulele books by M. Ryan Taylor can be found on the main page of UkulelePlay.com. These include celtic session tunes, Christmas collections, two-chord songbooks and more.
Instrumental Tablature with Standard Notation
- Chopsticks (Ukulele Tablature Solo) : The Celebrated Chopsticks Waltz.
- Kingsfold (Ukulele Tablature Solo) : This famous tune has been used for hymn-texts such as “If You Could Hie to Kolob,” “O Sing a Song of Bethlehem” & “I Heard the Voice of Jesus Say.”
- March of the Spiders (Ukulele Tablature Solo) : An instrumental from my larger work, The Giant’s Heart.
- The Spirit of God (Ukulele Tablature Solo) : One of my favorite hymns from the LDS tradition.
Individual Ukulele Songs
- Behold that Star : An excellent Christmas spiritual arranged for 2 voices or a 2-part children’s choir.
- Blood on the Saddle : So morbid, its humorous. My favorite ‘cowboy’ song.
- Didn’t My Lord Deliver Daniel, Didn’t My Lord Deliver Daniel 2-part, Didn’t My Lord Deliver Daniel 2-part with Descant, Didn’t My Lord Deliver Daniel Choir Only : One of my favorite spirituals.
- Funiculi Funicula (Italian) Funiculi Funicula – Neapolitan (Original)
- Ghost of the Ukulele, The : “Last night in dreams I could plainly see the land of Honolulu far across the sea, I was on the beach at Waikiki, when a million ukuleles started chasing me . . .”
- I’m a Giraffe (Round for 3) : Just for fun, a little round I composed.
- The Itsy Bitsy Spider : Classic children’s song. Includes regular and 1-finger chord version with altered melodic notes.
- Mister Rabbit : Fantastic children’s folk tune.
- O Holy Night : This Christmas song made big waves in the U.S. before the Civil War due to it’s abolitionist leaning lyrics.
- ‘O Sole Mio : The famous song made even more famous by the Three Tenors.
- Rise Up, Shepherd and Follow : Another excellent Christmas spiritual arranged for 2 voices or a 2-part children’s choir.
- Stars and Stripes Forever – Eb (Original Key) | Stars and Stripes Forever – D (Easier) | Stars and Stripes Forever – C (Easiest) : The classic march with original words by Sousa himself.
- There is a Haunted House in the Town : Parody of “There is a Tavern in the Town” for Halloween.
- Three Blind Mice : Classic children’s song. Includes regular and 1-finger chord version with altered melodic notes.
- Truth Eternal by Parley P. Pratt and Alexander Schreiner, arranged by M. Ryan Taylor. This simple arrangement provides a fingerpicking and strum pattern that can be used on alternating verses or combined with two to three ukuleles (with the melody picked).
- Two by Two (Round for 4) : Another round, just for fun, celebrating Noah’s Ark.
- We Wish You a Merry Christmas : Classic Christmas tune (lyrics and chords only).
- Where is He? (Round for 3) : Original Christmas setting of the words of the Three Kings.
- You’re a Grand Old Flag & You’re a Grand Old Flag – Tab Only : George M. Cohan’s classic piece of Americana arranged for two, or more, ukuleles.
Ukulele Chord Charts for GCEA Standard Tuning